So, tell me about the Diva cup.

elijahboy

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
well i just got mine in the mail and tried it (came just in time) and i had no problems inserting it but it does make me feel like i have to tee tee all the time
if you go through south coast shopping you will pay 24.23 thats including shipping too and i paid for it like on thursday and got it today

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
dragonlaurel said:
He spends more time on his computer and watching his shows. I could put one by the monitor - or wrap the wings of one around the t v remote.
:gig Tell him its a red neck mouse pad....

(no offense to anyone........... I just saw a commercial with Larry the cable guy! :gig )

ToLiveToLaugh

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
It's official- I love love love my diva cup, and nothing not anything not even the most comfy homemade pads can compare. Like one of my friends said, when I told her about it, "I'm not sure if this is weird, but I'm actually really excited for you". :D

dragonlaurel

Improvising a more SS life
Reaction score
:gig Tell him its a red neck mouse pad....

(no offense to anyone........... I just saw a commercial with Larry the cable guy! gig )

:lol: Thanks for the laugh. That would be great. :bun

Snuffled

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
I love my Diva Cup and wish I had found it years ago!

It does take a few tries to get used to inserting but after that its wonderful.

Bettacreek

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
So far, I'm not super impressed. I have several pairs of pants that now need to be worked on to get blood stains out. I mean massive blood stains. It would work alright for one time, then wouldn't do a darn thing the next time. I recommend trying it at home, not when you have a huge weekend planned. :rolleyes: I had to start it out by going to a livestock auction, then had to do a weekend long party, all while still trying to figure the stupid thing out. I certainly hope that this gets better.

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
Bettacreek said:
So far, I'm not super impressed. I have several pairs of pants that now need to be worked on to get blood stains out. I mean massive blood stains. It would work alright for one time, then wouldn't do a darn thing the next time. I recommend trying it at home, not when you have a huge weekend planned. :rolleyes: I had to start it out by going to a livestock auction, then had to do a weekend long party, all while still trying to figure the stupid thing out. I certainly hope that this gets better.
I bet you're having a problem wiht it not popping open once inserted.
I have that problem myself, its very frustrating and I try a few times then give up and use something else.

Occamstazer

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I had problems like that at first. I found that if I give it a good twist once it is in, it pops open completely and forms a good seal.
You can give it a gentle tug and if you feel suction, you've got it open and in the right spot.

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
Occamstazer said:
I had problems like that at first. I found that if I give it a good twist once it is in, it pops open completely and forms a good seal.
You can give it a gentle tug and if you feel suction, you've got it open and in the right spot.
:gig I twist and turn and do all kinds of things with the cup - I end up taking it out and trying again, and again - then giving up.

I tried a few of the other folds, and they also work some of the time. I think when I'm tense or in a hurry or worried a kid will walk in on me - that makes it even more difficult to get it to pop open.

I can use it probably three times or so per cycle, the rest of the time I just give up!

mlynd

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
im going to look into this I have heavy flows and unbleveable cramps i change my pads every two hrs it seam and tampons wont stay in so I would like to here more on this product and im looking at the web site now