So, tell me about the Diva cup.

dagaul101

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Don't you just hate it when people knock on the toilet door, if it was free it wouldn't be locked

Bettacreek

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
dagaul101 said:
Don't you just hate it when people knock on the toilet door, if it was free it wouldn't be locked
Lol. How about it. I should have yelled, "Nobody's home, go away!"

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Got mine in the mail today :weee

Can't wait to try it out so I'm ready next time!

It is so wrong for me to be this excited about it. :gig

Bettacreek

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
tortoise said:

Lol. Only if you're a guy, lol. Andy was intrigued. Jas just asks a ton of questions. Thankfully he doesn't want to watch me put it in like Andy did though... THAT was weird, lol. And for the record, no, I never let him watch, lol.

ToLiveToLaugh

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
tortoise said:

I figured, anything to make you excited again, it's worth it! Haha.

PS, still love mine, still always use it, really has changed my life. And not sarcastic. When you're on a rafting trip or hunting, doing this just twice a day is SO MUCH EASIER. And scuba diving- it's hard work to get in and out of wet suits!

dagaul101

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Absolutely nothing wrong to be this excited about it

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Alright! Day 1 of diva cup. Sort of that not-quite-yet-period day. It seemed to go ing easily and correctly and I can't feel it at all.

I just have this fear of spilling 2 ounces of blood in my pants. O.M.G. Even at home alone, that would be mortifying!

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
tortoise said:
Alright! Day 1 of diva cup. Sort of that not-quite-yet-period day. It seemed to go ing easily and correctly and I can't feel it at all.

I just have this fear of spilling 2 ounces of blood in my pants. O.M.G. Even at home alone, that would be mortifying!
Wear a pad at first just in case.... if you go out or anything you'll feel more secure with a secondary!

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
OK ladies, TMI warning. (But isn't this entire thread TMI?! :lol: )

So the diva cup is pretty cool. No problem getting it in right and no leaking or anything so far.

BUT, I've always used tampons. And I have this... this... trickling sensation I've never felt before that make my whole insides almost tickle.

Nope. There's no leaks. It is the sensation of the ... erm ... fluid on its way down to the diva cup.

O.M.G. :sick

Can anyone relate?

And I have to say I will no longer be terrified of having my period on our Canada vacations. Can anyone say outhouse?

Does anyone know is swimming is OK with the diva cup? It seems like it should be fine - it is sealed after all! ???

Bettacreek

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Lol. Yup, that's a weird feeling. I'll get it and rush to the bathroom thinking "oh god, I just leaked like a gallon of blood everywhere!" Then I get there and no blood until I pull the cup out, lol. Still, very odd sensation.

As for getting the cup in properly, I stick it in there, then hook a finger in there, pressing the front vaginal wall away from the cup, which allows air in and allows the cup to fully deploy. After starting this, I've yet to have any problems. :)