So, tell me about the Diva cup.

Occamstazer

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Bettacreek said:
Whelp, I got mine in today, and, I of course had to try it out. Andy was laughing at me, and looked very skeptical when he saw what it was. I cleaned it up and tried it on for size. I LOVE it! After one quick adjustment after "installation", it wasn't noticable. Now, for almost the first time in my life, I can say that I'm anxiously awaiting my visit from Aunt Flo, just so that I can try this thing out for real. Shame that I'm at the OTHER part of my cycle, lol.
lol, congrats. At least he was laughing. J gave me a very stereotypical male reaction (EEEEWWW!). So naturally, I tortured him with the (clean, brand new!) thing until he got over it. I'd leave it hidden in his desk, on top of his favorite novel...everywhere :clap

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
Occamstazer said:
Bettacreek said:
Whelp, I got mine in today, and, I of course had to try it out. Andy was laughing at me, and looked very skeptical when he saw what it was. I cleaned it up and tried it on for size. I LOVE it! After one quick adjustment after "installation", it wasn't noticable. Now, for almost the first time in my life, I can say that I'm anxiously awaiting my visit from Aunt Flo, just so that I can try this thing out for real. Shame that I'm at the OTHER part of my cycle, lol.
lol, congrats. At least he was laughing. J gave me a very stereotypical male reaction (EEEEWWW!). So naturally, I tortured him with the (clean, brand new!) thing until he got over it. I'd leave it hidden in his desk, on top of his favorite novel...everywhere :clap
:gig Folks need to just get over the idea that its yukky for some reason, its just one of those things we have to deal with - no worse than a poopy diaper or vomit on the bedroom carpet at 2am!
I had a child vomit in my open hands so she wouldn't mess up the car seats - then I had to hold it till the car could stop! :sick (that was my sisters daughter, I didn't even HAVE kids yet!)

Bettacreek

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Haha! He just said, "What am I supposed to say now? Happy bleeding?" He just couldn't stop laughing, because I was so excited over it, lol. He certainly doesn't have any "icky" feelings over it. It's just blood, and, well, we deal with a LOT of blood, with hunting, butchering, etc. If anything, he thinks it's neat. :rolleyes:

dragonlaurel

Improvising a more SS life
Reaction score
Occamstazer said:
Bettacreek said:
Should I do that with the new cloth pads I made? My DH is really bothered by that time of month, and he needs to "get over it".

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
dragonlaurel said:
Occamstazer said:
Bettacreek said:
Should I do that with the new cloth pads I made? My DH is really bothered by that time of month, and he needs to "get over it".
:gig give him one as a bookmark in his favorite book! :lol: :lol:

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
Bettacreek said:
Haha! He just said, "What am I supposed to say now? Happy bleeding?" He just couldn't stop laughing, because I was so excited over it, lol. He certainly doesn't have any "icky" feelings over it. It's just blood, and, well, we deal with a LOT of blood, with hunting, butchering, etc. If anything, he thinks it's neat. :rolleyes:
He's a keeper! :gig

Bettacreek

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Wildsky said:
dragonlaurel said:
Occamstazer said:
:gig give him one as a bookmark in his favorite book! :lol: :lol:
:lol:: :gig

dragonlaurel

Improvising a more SS life
Reaction score
He spends more time on his computer and watching his shows. I could put one by the monitor - or wrap the wings of one around the t v remote.

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
dragonlaurel said:
He spends more time on his computer and watching his shows. I could put one by the monitor - or wrap the wings of one around the t v remote.
Or one in each slipper!