Splain your user name!

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
Dace said:
My user name is just my name :rolleyes:

Pronounced Dossie....rhymes with bossy :lol:
All this time I've pronounced your name (in my head) as "Dace" as in rhymes with "ace". So now I have to get in the habit of reading your name as "Dossie". Cute name either way.

I used my favorite horse as inspiration, he is big and brown, and of unknown breed because he was rescued. People ask what he is and I say "a big brown horse"...sometimes I'll change it up to he's an "American Brown Horse".

Here he is "Big Joe":
912_sending_to_mom_4_some_copies_115.jpg

Hoosiermomma

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Mine's pretty self explanatory....Hoosier Momma....yes I live in Indiana. Also though a play on 'Who's your momma?" ;)

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
Hoosiermomma said:
Mine's pretty self explanatory....Hoosier Momma....yes I live in Indiana. Also though a play on 'Who's your momma?" ;)
Oh gosh, I never caught the play on words before! That's a good one!! (That sounds sarcastic and I absolutely do NOT mean it that way. I really didn't catch that before!)

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
My favorite breed of bantam chickens is Quail d'Anvers, as they are now known, but they were formally known as Quail Antwerp d'Anvers.

:)

user251

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
mine is just a complete lack of imagination, I am a fireman and worked at station 3 at the time.

GardenWeasel

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
My truck drivin DH gave me mine. If he called while I was out in the garden he'd say " I figured you were weaseling around in the garden" It became a joke nickname, not very flattering as in hey Weasel you got a phone call. Now everything I make is a "Garden Weasel" product. My Garden Weasel hot sauce is to die for.

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
i'm very boring indeed:

i'm in ohio
i'm a girl
and this whole business of farming....

i think the biggest surprise is that we all need to start saying Dossie instead of Dace (as in ace).... hum....... thats smashing! i love it!