Votes: 21 87.5%
  • Na, we don't need a cafe

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Silkies murdered a rat sometime between me letting them out into their courtyards at noon and 3pm. It died halfway through the fence with it's arms grabbing the chainlink. Then it became silkie chow.

Always amazes me that the 6+ pound EE and ameraucana run from adult rats. The 2 pound silkies attack en masse. They can be such angry little birds.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I woke up all night long. Eyes flew open before 4 AM and I gave up and got up. Drinking my coffee, looking at the mess I made yesterday, cleaning out mess and de-cluttering. Going through boxes of stuff, sorting out trash and keep. Trying to get rid of stuff I don't want, don't want to haul around, don't want to move it. Anybody want a piano? Can't even give it to churches. they use keyboards. If I can't get rid of it, I'll leave it here when I move. Haha! Joke is on the new owner!!!

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Happy Friday!

So this morning started with one of my meds getting caught somehow in the back of my throat. Lol. All good now.

Debating on whether or not to try making some apple butter for the wife this weekend. Sounds like she also wants me to can some chili and red pepper soup. The adventures await

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Good to be able to roll with the punches. Hope you come up with a suitable alternative plan!
Got the apples (and donut for the wife)

8 lbs of jerky meat marinating

Gear all set up and ready to rock

Pepper soup about ready to go in the canner

Ingredients prepped for chicken taco ready for cooking

Shooting for 24 quarts today

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Yes I know… it’s starting to scare me and impact my daily life. I fell down picking up dog bowls yesterday. And cleaning duck water. 😕
Screenshot_20211019-075819.jpg

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Coffee is ready. Going to do more work in the house today. Neighbor is supposed to come today to get big 4 drawer filing cabinet and golf clubs. And she is buying a cedar chest. 3 big items will be gone!
DH tells me if he dies first I need to hire an auctioneer. He's a bit of a packrat.

I'm a Swedish Death Cleaning every day type.