Technology is ruining the human race

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
First of 50 states, 49 left to go.

Florida SB 7072 is signed, sealed, delivered - made into State Law.

"All Floridians treated unfairly by Big Tech platforms will have the right to sue companies that violate this law — and win monetary damages. This reform safeguards the rights of every Floridian by requiring social media companies to be transparent about their content moderation practices and give users proper notice of changes to those policies, which prevents Big Tech bureaucrats from “moving the goalposts” to silence viewpoints they don’t like."

"The Attorney General of Florida can bring action against technology companies that violate this law, under Florida’s Unfair and Deceptive Trade Practices Act. If social media platforms are found to have violated antitrust law, they will be restricted from contracting with any public entity. That “antitrust violator” blacklist imposes real consequences for Big Tech oligopolies’ bottom line."

"Big Tech is prohibited from de-platforming Floridian political candidates. The Florida Election Commission will impose fines of $250,000 per day on any social media company that de-platforms any candidate for statewide office, and $25,000 per day for de-platforming candidates for non-statewide offices. Any Floridian can block any candidate they don’t want to hear from, and that is a right that belongs to each citizen — it’s not for Big Tech companies to decide."

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
If there ever was a good guy to run for President, he is it. Not as controversial as Trump, but sure stands his ground...... I supported Trump and think he did alot of good for this country for standing up for USA first... but he was polarizing... my thoughts were that you didn't have to like his personality... or his loud mouth... because getting the job done was the important thing.... but many could not get around that.... and he could get on your nerves.... DeSantis has more "polish" to his demeanor... and younger so more apt to be able to see things from that viewpoint.
Kristi Noem of South Dakota is another REAL PERSON......

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
After being a independent all my life, I became an official GOP Member in 2021. Why? Because the Republican party >>> more <<< closely aligns to my values.

Ron DeSantis is a Republican and >>> to me <<< his common sense approach to relevant issues, is like a breath of fresh air. It's obvious, he is very comfortable being Governor of Florida. Is he perfect? No he is not, no one is, everyone is imperfect. But he's not too bad for a politician and an attorney.

Screenshot_20210524-221710.png

Last edited:

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Desantis IS a breath of fresh air. I would be comfortable with him, or Trump in the white house. But, a lot has to change before we will ever have a fair and honest election again.
With regards to the 2020 election. All I want, and I'm very far from being alone, is TRUTH. I'll be cool with the outcome, either way... But the TRUTH must be revealed to We The People first. I don't believe it's to much to ask, one live legal verified citizen, one vote, counted accurately, is it?

Last edited:

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
No, it's not too much to ask. And, based on what I SAW in published videos, news, accounts of dead people voting, sudden upsurge of 100% biden votes after the polls were closed for the night, and many counties where vote counts were far greater than the number of registered votes, the video where counters were sent home for the night, then, boxes of ballots were being hauled out from under the tables, biden couldn't fill a classroom with supporters at his rallies, and Trump supporters surged to epic numbers every where he went. You and I both know where the truth lies.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
No, it's not too much to ask. And, based on what I SAW in published videos, news, accounts of dead people voting, sudden upsurge of 100% biden votes after the polls were closed for the night, and many counties where vote counts were far greater than the number of registered votes, the video where counters were sent home for the night, then, boxes of ballots were being hauled out from under the tables, biden couldn't fill a classroom with supporters at his rallies, and Trump supporters surged to epic numbers every where he went. You and I both know where the truth lies.

I Love LIFE
I Love TRUTH
I Love FREEDOM
I Love HAPPINESS
I Love MY FAMILY
I Love MY COUNTRY
I Love GOD ALMIGHTY
I even Love "WE THE PEOPLE" (most of the time) 😂

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
For you DeSantis likers. You already know the answer to his question, don't you?

As you watch..

Look how YT is putting up ads and recommendations to distract you. It's nothing but a big game, in my mind and so obvious it's actually funny to me 😂. Nope they won't take the video down but they know de-platforming days are coming to an end soon. So what else can we do? Distractions... Yeah that'll work, NOT!

I think you may like DeSantis, because his words paint a truthful clear picture. Everyone I know Loves Truth, even when the truth is ugly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.