Technology is ruining the human race

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Yep. I'm aware. At this point, all we can do is sit and watch, and of course PRAY. However, I don't pray as do all the folks who are blabbering, asking God to bless our country. Why should He? Our leaders have kicked Him out of our schools, government, and are working fervently to ban us from worship and fellowship. Instead, I pray for His will. Exciting times are upon us.
Glad you knew already... Many are completely oblivious. According to wikipedia, I counted DEFCON 3 has only been reached 4 other times since our military instituted the DEFCON system in 1959. It's all in the wikipedia link I posted above.

I had a feeling you guys are prepared also, don't forget about your neighbors. I already talked with mine, seems like they were already aware and are prepared also. But we all know, if we need something, all we gotta do is ask eachother. Almighty God blessed us with awesome neighbors. We also are looking out for each other's property. I guess I would call it a spontaneous neighborhood watch kind of thing. Everyone stay safe, I'll be praying for our country 🙏🇺🇸❣️ I have faith Almighty God is in control.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
They had a vote a few weeks ago that was simply unheard of. I heard about it on the radio and the media could not find out anything, which is why they were talking about it and trying to learn more. For those that it could affect positively, they knew and told their friends and family. For those paying for it (everyone else), it was over before they could hear about it.
Even with me being in that group: I sometimes don't get notice until after the hearings. It's so frustrating, and should not be this way. It should be super easy to find out what the legislative schedule is, far in advance of any discussion. IMO, they do this deliberately in order to keep the public ignorant of the shenanigans they are pulling.

CLSranch

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
IMO, they do this deliberately in order to keep the public ignorant of the shenanigans they are pulling.
That is part of it and happens to often.
My bigger problem is those that don't vote on or look into ANYTHING then say why are the schools or the city or the county doing/taxing me on this. I say You voted for it (they yell I didn't vote for it that's BS), because you let all who wanted it vote for it and you didn't vote against it. You didn't pay a dam bit of attention to anything going on except every 4 years and they have local voting all the time that ends up in the BIG picture and the local level. I don't vote all the time but I don't b!tch about where all the money goes NON STOP. I don't like it but I do talk about other things.
I can't remember who has this under their page when they post but it says "if you don't change it you choose it."

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
IMG_20210417_115110_478.jpg

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Kids not on a tablet :)
.View attachment 15754View attachment 15755
Just what I thought is a nice pic. 🤠
View attachment 15756
I tried to get different pics than I posted in the cafe but can't remember which ones I did.
I LOVE these pics!!!! Definitely should be entering them into the POW, both here and on BYH! Simply lovely....you are most blessed to have such a nice place and such beautiful horses, not to mention the little ones learning good things on the land. :love

Status
Not open for further replies.