vaccinations?

hennypenny9

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Mackay said:
If you do not want your baby not to have it it you better keep screaming it loud and clear when you are there in hospital. It is so routine that errors have been made and kids have gotten it when they were not suppose to.
My mom asked a simple question to her doctor at the hospital when he was showing her the rooms for giving birth. Her question was about vaccinations. He became very angry, to the point that it scared her. She never went back, and instead had me at a birthing center across the street from the hospital.

I had an uncle that died before I was born after getting the DPT. He starting falling down and having seizures that same day. This was before the internet, and on an island in the Puget Sound, with only one doctor on it. Needless to say, no inquiries were made, just "it was a coincidence." When did doctors stop listening to patients, and only believing "studies" or "statistics." I put those in quotes because they can be manipulated to show whatever the person paying for the study wants.

DrakeMaiden

Sourdough Slave
Reaction score
I think our modern medical community has a control complex which is unhealthy.

I read that the hep B vaccine, when given to baby monkeys interferes with rooting/sucking coordination, and by correlation that human babies given the vaccine after birth can become confused about how to breast-feed. It shocks me that it is routine to give a vaccine for a disease most people will probably never be exposed to in their lifetimes.