FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
LOL Gina I will unload on ya any time! COOL

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Sat

sun is out. sun is out. chilly outside but should warm up nice if the sun decides to stay thru the day --man I hope so.

gotta make appt. for vet for last visit puppy shot. hooray, no more spending money on the rat dog!

still in the air if I am going to neuter him or not. None of my boys were ever neutered and I never had a problem with them....so not sure on this one. I probably will....but still deciding. I think it might help since he is going out in public camping with us---my other farm dogs went on walks etc. but never 'out in public' like Bolt will be. So it might be a good idea to do it to him. (sure he won't like the idea) lol

Have to go back to the store. Just bought Nicole a child recliner chair for her tv room. Darn leg thing fell off last night while she was moving it around. ugh...I hate taking things back. But she and I will hit the road today and return it and get a new one.

nothing much doing..finally got the laundry caught up with the new dryer. that is nice. Hate that feeling of seeing a giant pile of clothes waiting to be washed. drives me nutso! :)

hope everyone has a good day!

Dunkopf

On Vacation
Reaction score
FarmerChick said:
Sat

sun is out. sun is out. chilly outside but should warm up nice if the sun decides to stay thru the day --man I hope so.

gotta make appt. for vet for last visit puppy shot. hooray, no more spending money on the rat dog!

still in the air if I am going to neuter him or not. None of my boys were ever neutered and I never had a problem with them....so not sure on this one. I probably will....but still deciding. I think it might help since he is going out in public camping with us---my other farm dogs went on walks etc. but never 'out in public' like Bolt will be. So it might be a good idea to do it to him. (sure he won't like the idea) lol

Have to go back to the store. Just bought Nicole a child recliner chair for her tv room. Darn leg thing fell off last night while she was moving it around. ugh...I hate taking things back. But she and I will hit the road today and return it and get a new one.

nothing much doing..finally got the laundry caught up with the new dryer. that is nice. Hate that feeling of seeing a giant pile of clothes waiting to be washed. drives me nutso! :)

hope everyone has a good day!
Cut them off. He doesn't need them. We spay and neuter everything. Even our kids. ;)

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Dunkopf said:
Cut them off. He doesn't need them. We spay and neuter everything. Even our kids. ;)
:lol: :lol: :th

that was funny---yea I think we are heading that way on him

chickenone

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
If you get them neutered, they live longer; and it helps to cut down on the unwanted pet population. We have a surplus of dogs in this country and 4 million of them are killed at shelters every year.

Is it legal to spay your kids? Cuz I am all for that too.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
they live longer? I don't know if I truly want that :th

all my boys never got to the gals, so no pups. I hear ya tho big time.

Tony is the holdout. He 'thinks' Bolt being a papillion and they are scarce around here, that he can make a buck stud fee.

Duh I am sure Bolt ain't no prize ya know HA HA and he has to get thru me cause I am a "don't add pups to the world" type person also.

I severly doubt there will be little Bolts out in the world HA HA

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
long day in the car

returned Nicoles recliner chair for a new one with no troubles
went to Petco and bought dog crap and ID tags if we lose him
went to Family Dollar for Nicole kiddo crap
went to McDonalds :)/ ugh but Nicole loved her kid meal :lol:)

McDs blew my diet for today....but it will be fine. Ate only a bit today since lunch and not hungry so should balance out I guess...but back on the wagon tomorrow morning.

Dad did good at first day of market....only soap.....no sausage, no eggs, no produce......and the customers almost died...lol...he had alot of explaining to do about why the farm shut down....but our customers understood no one can do it all.

but he sold $235 in soap only so I am thrilled. being the first day, he should do so well in soap sales thru the season.

plus there is a night market nearby we learned about from the bakery lady. she sells the hound out of baked goods and being near the Charlotte area...she said customers have money and spend money. She said our soap would sell insane there. So Dad is checking it out.

so good day in general and of course first thing in the morning is make a soap batch to get the inventory stocked up and then off to Mom and Dads to relax and goof at the lake.

ahhhh,,,,life is good today but tired :D

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
WELL
the 'little brown bear' came home friday for a weekend adventure with Nicole---then we have to write a weekend report.

So she took him for a drive in her jeep. Yup--as one would guess Brown Bear loved the ride! :)

here is a pic--

196_tnjeep.jpg

oh the joys of kindergarten.

and yes Brown Bear is coming to Mom and Dads tomorrow to fish off the dock LOL

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Off to Mom and Dads in a bit.

Tony at work...oh boy did he want to fish. the hybrids are in full swing...bigg'uns and it killed him he had to go.

Nice day here. Sunny and warm soon.

nothing much doing------bath for Nicole when we get home, and some laundry as usual.

I think if the afternoon is HOT enough, drag out the bathing suit and relax on the lounge chair on the back deck and suck down a few beers.

I am in that mood LOL :lol:

ahh, yes life is nice! :)

off I got to hit the road, see ya'll later

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
never made it on the porch yesterday to sit and relax with a few beers...proably good thing cause I don't want to bust the weight loss
:p

today is sunny and nice

laundry and vacuum as usual

making a batch of soap right now and only doing one, not in a soap mood today LOL

you know, now that I am thinking about it probably won't be doing much today in the form of 'work'

might hit the porch and relax today and take Bolt on a good mile walk. No more than that, cause the damn near just ain't right :/

well I think I will be enjoying this day to the max.

everyone else enjoy!