WA HOO FarmerChick

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
busy this morning

Nicole off to school good

getting warmer yet rain is supposed to happen sometime today
(AC?, hmm..maybe lol)

wrap soap order and have to deliver at a lawyers office. All of them buy soap at the same time to avoid going to the market and they are right in town so I drop it off for them. So off to do that this morning and hit the bagel store...oh yea, the bagel store is out of my way but if I am going to deliver soap to the gals, I am driving a bit further and hitting the bagel store (YUMMO)

vacuum and steam cleaned the kitchen floor this morning---so that is done....shake out rugs etc. All sparkling! :)

will hit a master clean job on Nicoles bathroom this afternoon....man kids and bathrooms yikes

make soaps

Tony been bow hunting. No luck so far. His buddy Big Jim went with him. He was in one stand and Tony in another stand far away on the otehr side of the bottoms. Tony had 3 nice deer and they spooked fast. Later Big Jim said he had a nice doe coming and she stomped a few times and snorted and took off. Tony figures his deer heard Jims deer. Well Jim turns and at the big haybale in the pasture is 6 coyotes.
NO ONE had a gun, only bows LOL Tony said 6 yotes in the field is way too many. They are taking guns with them now so if yotes come they are fair game.

Tony off to hit feed store for my goats and then hunt tonight.

off to get a shower and moving now..getting late

everyone have fun today--I will be eating my giant yummy NY bagel in a while....YIPPEE!!! (been super good on cutting foods but this bagel has my name on it) HAHA

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
:lol:
yup---MMMuummm bagels is right!!!!

and yes it was delish to the max !!

and I have one more at home but will wait til tomorrow to woof it down

no one in the house likes them but me, so I buy 2 every now and then and feast! :)

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
CATS and DOGS rain here. Socked in like crazy. Big storm hanging. Tons and tons of rain. Oh well.......

so I am DRAGGING my honey off to the MALL----yikes---the MALL!!!!!

well one end of the mall is Bass Pro Shop. So he will go. As long as he can hit the sporting good/hunting section he is fine. I just want out of the stinkin' house.

sick of cleaning
sick of cooking
sick of laundry
sick of soap

well, you get the picture.

haven't been to the big mall in ages. time to hit the road and wander. walk off a few pounds. I know honey will drag me to the food court. So shall see what stuff they have....gosh knows what Tony will get. He always get like 2-3 things....oh yea, real good for ya HAHA

Heck other than Bass Pro I can't even remember what stores are in that mall. But hoping to see if anyone has that Nintendo DSXL Nicole wants. So I will search for that. Might find it, might not. Might buy a few new blouses or something. See if there are any huge sales...if no great sales, no buying LOL---I have been waiting for the big Macys sale. Hasn't happened yet...but wow when they have the big 70% off, you can get unbelievable great clothes, coats, etc for next to nothing.

hmm..bored and shopping. could be a bad combo on a super rainy day HAHA

so off to get everything settled and away we go!

i_am2bz

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
It's been raining here too, & is supposed to rain on & off all week. :tongue Gray & depressing!!

Have an onion bagel for me, the closest bagel place to us is two towns away! :(

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
hey 2bz
sun is popping thru right now after TONS of rain. whew, darn near flood time here

but maybe it will pass and just be 'kinda' crappy the next few days.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
back from mall and it was crappy.

stayed in bass pro mostly with Tony checking out crossbows. he wants to look more and research before he buys. he wants to sell his bow and get a snazzy crossbow. whatever, lol.

stores were more geared at yuppies etc. and stuff I sure would not buy....but the FUDGE shop---ugh---took all my strength to walk by...darn near headed in full blast haha

Tony and I chatted about vacations for the rest of the year.

Local stuff. Probably no more camping.

Halloween was to be a beach trip...but decided to do local and let Nicole halloween with her friends.

Thought about colonial willamsburg for Christmas lights and to visit and relax----but thinking of hitting our Daniel Stowe Botanical Gardens instead for lights. Local and absolutely wonderful and beautiful display.

Tony said he is tired of camping trips (WHAT THE??)---but I think in general he is just plain tired and wants nothing on his schedule.

He has to build a new pasture fence which he is starting soon. So I think we will just relax it out thru the year.

and come early early Spring hit Dollywood and stay at a campground with indoor pool. All is good, but interesting he is camped out HAHA

honestly I have to say everything. he 'grunts' "uh huh" in the car. wouldn't start a conversation if his life depended on it ....LOL
but then again when he speaks he usually gets his azz in trouble anyway HA HA

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
easy day today

soap works of course as usual.

other than that, little cleaning and goofing off.

don't feel great. got that 'cold sicky feeling'. bit of coughing. nose clogged up. I think I might be heading down the sicko path. ugh

Tony's parents coming over for dinner tonight. easy meal--london broil on the grill, corn, biscuits, baked taters and salad.

other than that, nothing pressing

rainy misty day. hopefully it should clear today. rain is just setting on us right now so who knows what kind of day it will bring......

so everyone have fun today! :)