Weather

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Wind is really picking up here. DH said the roads are terrible. Not sure how much snow, maybe 3-4” so far but it’s cold, windy and miserable. And I could not be happier to have had our home standby generator hooked up this past week! We’ll probably need it!

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
8 this morning... up to 32... cloudy, then warming trend this week and some rain later on. Hope that the miserable little brown rat doesn't see his shadow on Tuesday.... Ready for some better weather. Days are getting longer.....:celebrate
:clap:weee:ya:ya:thumbsup

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
🥶

Cattle decided to unplug their stock tank heater 🙄 I didn't see them, so I decided to go plug it in. They were all under the roof of the stalls. I spooked them and they all bolted out of there. Then they figured out it was me and came up to watch me work.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Last edited:

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
It’s been in the 40’s the past few days and I am loving it! Back to normal tomorrow, high of 20, lows in the negatives overnight. DH worked overtime this week so we haven’t had time to tap, maybe this week, going to get warm again towards the end of the week 🤞

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
We had a nice week of sun and in the 50's and mid 60's. Today is cloudy and looking for temps to drop with a front coming through and SNOW tonight. Not supposed to last long but a trace to 6 inches all depending. Crazy. Got laundry hung on the line and dried in the nice sun and the wind nearly blew it to oshkosh!!!! Next week the temps should come back up by the end of the week into the 40's and 50's...
I'm ready for spring.