WHAT ARE YOU CANNING TODAY?

Ldychef2k

Survival Chef
Reaction score
15 half pints of plum jam
6 quarts of chicken

And a triple chocolate layer cake for my granddaughters, who are spending the night.

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
8 pints of sweet corn and 8 pints of green beans.

Dried another 3 pounds of potato slices. (I am magical ... if there is a nice big potato within 40 miles I ALWAYS stick my tater fork right in the middle of it! :somad)

angelib1

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Apicot jam again. Today how ever we will keep it in the pot and not on the floor.

Ldychef2k

Survival Chef
Reaction score
Yesterday I did six pints of cream of mushroom soup (YUM), and will do onion today. I also did 20 pints of peach salsa. A freecycler picked up some plants from me, and left me 20 pounds of tomatoes, hot peppers, and peaches ! I had some purple onions and some lemons, so went nuts !

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
14 qts. of sliced peaches
7 pints peach freezer jam
16 half pints peach jam

see the trend? I still have 'bout 1/2 bushel of peaches left. They will probably be freezer jam if we don't eat them first.

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
We are going to be canning two LARGE grocery bags full of Blue Lake green beans tomorrow, as well as gawd knows how many pints of beets. :D Wife woman decided that we are freezing the peas and a boat load of Zucchini's. :weee

Ldychef2k

Survival Chef
Reaction score
Have cream of onion, cream of broccoli and cream of celery in the canner right now. 6 of each. Hope to do vegetable beef soup tomorrow.