CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Ladies picked a few peppers this evening. Lots of washing/slicing/bagging now and of course some seed saving for next year

IMG_20180918_184014476.jpg

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I moved some cabbage plants around. I now have 2 50' rows of cabbage. And I got a few experimental crossed bell pepper seeds for next year. I think I have enough to share.

Let me know if you would like some sweet bell pepper seeds. The red ones grew 6' tall and are crazy productive. The green one don't get as tall but grow nice big thick called peppers and are just as productive.

IMG_20180929_214626.jpg

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Don't know why I haven't seen alerts on this thread but, I'm caught up since 8/24 postings...last I had seen! :(

The red sunflower is gorgeous! And huge carrots, HUGE! :clap

Creal you have a great garden -- despite the hard start this year -- and great yields, as usual.

You guys have done well & inspired me again.

My own was kaput this year. Next year I plan to have more TIME to devote to it. Always "next year", right?? :D I hope to use my tractor more in this effort. Have the discs, etc here and I have a couple smaller pastures that I want to rework anyway. We'll see how I learn to pull thru & not on top of the plants to cultivate as growing. Of course, at some point, tractor won't help..I have a hoe & tiller. :lol:

If it doesn't work -- my goats will clear the evidence! :cool: Then I re-till and plant new grass, the eventual goal anyway. Mowing fields today had me thinking for a while!

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
:pop Who is peeling them?? :D
I'll probably wash them and give them a hard scrub with a pot scourer to take care of the peels before doing something with them… They don't look it in the pics, but they are quite big and fat = hard cores :\

Hope Hughes

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Everyones photos look great! I hope to get my garden done before spring! Fingers crossed I will be posting some great post like yall are!