What's for dinner?

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Went to big freezer for a few days of meats in frig freezer. Pulled several things but, a small pork loin will be cut into chops for dinner. Blueberries from summer picking jumped out with meats 😁 will have some at supper...veg's? Yeah, time to ponder those. Sweets and brussel sprouts calling to me. 😂. Guess a big Sunday feast. DS will be happy to get a plate

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Collards are washed and trimmed and in the pot with a sausage link. I'll cut up carrots and shell some peas for a combo peas/carrots dish as a side. Smells good already!

1681936194849.jpeg

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
we had fishsticks later in the day for a late lunch or early dinner, so this evening i just had a chunk of the peanut butter brownies (a layer of brownie cake like stuff on the bottom and then a layer of peanut butter frosting like stuff and then chocolate frosting on top of that) for dinner. i could also have had some macaroni and tomato chunks but i don't need anything else at the moment so i'll leave those for some other day. :) i like them best when they are fresh made and the pasta still has some firmness to it but that's ok, i'll eat it soggy too some other day.