Your Weather

hobbychickener

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
kids have been out of school for 3 days. 433000 people out of power state wide (and I work for the power co) including me. everything is covered in ice. not suppose to be above freezing for the next 4 days.

lupinfarm

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
SNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW DAY

We must have had over a foot of snow, constant all day long.

The plow JUST got around to our road now, at 9PM and usually it is out well before that.

Though, I already had the week off school because of exams, my brother had a snow day and I couldn't get anything done at all! I didn't make bread, or anything because he was constantly trying to snarf down some food.

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
I don't want to get my hopes up, but our weather guy did say the "S" word. :weee Not only the "S" word, but "significant S" word. :celebrate Maybe for Monday into Tuesday.:fl

It it's going to be cold anyway, I want snow. Then, I'm ready for April. :rolleyes:

At just the mention of 2-4", everything shuts down. Grocery store shelves will be empty. It will be talked about for years . . .:old

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
90 minute delay because things iced up overnight. It fell as rain but then the temps dropped. It could be worse. They're just being cautious, which is fine with me!

keljonma

Epicurean Goddess
Reaction score
punkin said:
I don't want to get my hopes up, but our weather guy did say the "S" word. :weee Not only the "S" word, but "significant S" word. :celebrate Maybe for Monday into Tuesday.:fl

It it's going to be cold anyway, I want snow. Then, I'm ready for April. :rolleyes:

At just the mention of 2-4", everything shuts down. Grocery store shelves will be empty. It will be talked about for years . . .:old
You could come to our house. We have snow up to my knees! :D

curly_kate

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
punkin said:

Punkin, I'm surprised you missed all the snow/ice fun the past few days. I thought most the eastern side of the country got hit. It was a HUGE weather mass.

It stopped at noon yesterday and the sun peeked out for a few minutes. I haven't seen another person since Monday, so I think I'm going to venture out here in a little bit. I've got to scrape the inch of ice off my car tho. :tongue

DH is not allowed to leave town in the winter any more. EVERY time he leaves, something like this happens!

lupinfarm

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
-5 C and apparently light flurries.

It's actually really nice out today, but there sure is a lot of snow LOL.

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
curly_kate said:
punkin said:

Punkin, I'm surprised you missed all the snow/ice fun the past few days. I thought most the eastern side of the country got hit. It was a HUGE weather mass.

It stopped at noon yesterday and the sun peeked out for a few minutes. I haven't seen another person since Monday, so I think I'm going to venture out here in a little bit. I've got to scrape the inch of ice off my car tho. :tongue

DH is not allowed to leave town in the winter any more. EVERY time he leaves, something like this happens!
No, Cate - it all stayed North of us. Paducah, KY was clobbered. I don't want to be clobbered, just 3-5 good inches. I live in the Tenn. valley and rarely do we get moisture and cold enough air at the same time for measureable snow.

But, we already have winter advisories for Monday evening through Tuesday. :celebrate

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
keljonma said:
punkin said:

You could come to our house. We have snow up to my knees! :D
If it doesn't happen Monday or Tuesday here, just remember you invited me. :lol:

tfpets

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
:hide

Down to 35 Degrees overnight, the weatherman calls it a "frigid" morning :/

Tomorrow weather, Sunny and Clear, Upper 60's to Low 70's

Tina in Northern California

Where there are people who think that if it snows in town, they have to close the roads down, and everyone has to stay home, dont go outside, shut down the stores and offices, and hide???

Go figure.