Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Motivation....zero.

Coffee good, so I got that going for me this morning. πŸ˜€

Same here! And I'm embracing it.😁. Need to mow yard -- rain tonight and tomorrow, heavy work schedule all week -- so I need to get it done! Still wet from dew, gives me a couple hrs to convince self. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£. That and chores may be my limit for today. I'm so uninspired today. Can't believe it.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Compromise. Here kitty, kitty! 😁 You'll love them.

I have a LOT of ferals who keep mice under control. One came and brought friends.πŸ™„πŸ€·. But they are worth their feed. Hunters all. I rarely see a mouse now....with crop fields on both sides and feed room in barn, they do great.
They are both pretty tame, obviously handled by children because they both took to my granddaughter right away. I picked up mouser I mean Jack, claws came out but didn't scratch me. I wanted them for the exact same reasons as you. Plus we have moles or voles or both.

Jesus is Lord and Christ πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Last edited:

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Boy, you sure got them from the right place! Pre-loved kittens!

I would have to look up how far a cat’s territory stretches. I would imagine there are feral cats just about everywhere that your neighbors don’t actually own. However, I would also think that they would see them once in a while, and therefore know they were around.
The kittens must have had some children time before I got them. Right now my granddaughters are carrying them around and climbing trees with them. They tamed them in a little over 24 hours πŸ˜…

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Whelp, off to a good start. Wife forgot to take care of the car tags that expire next month (got the notice in July), thank goodness I noticed the tags on the car. I took care of that this morning.

New butcher shop opened near us. Stopped in, a little disappointed, almost everything was frozen. I guess they need a larger volume of business so the fresh stuff turns over quickly. Bought some sausage and bacon. We'll see.

The clutter mountains are calling again. The wife doesn't feel up to helping can today.

Will need to figure out what to do after lunch, I guess

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
do copperheads eat groundhogs, rabbits, raccoons, chipmunks, mice or deer? if so i like them.

Welcome to my neck of the woods. If you really like snakes, there are Shawnee national forest service guided tours for snake road in southern Illinois. They are getting ready to shut the road down for 3 weeks starting September first for the fall migration

PS. enjoy the videos 😁

PSS. Don't ask me you go with you, I've seen enough snakes of my own this year 😁

PSSS I'm safe from snakes with my guard kitties, guarding me πŸ‘
IMG_20220827_153252976~2.jpg

Last edited: