Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Got two new farm animals today, mouser and moler. Orange and white tabby toms.
IMG_20220822_160401243~2.jpg

Jesus is Lord and Christ ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Compromise. Here kitty, kitty! ๐Ÿ˜ You'll love them.

I have a LOT of ferals who keep mice under control. One came and brought friends.๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคท. But they are worth their feed. Hunters all. I rarely see a mouse now....with crop fields on both sides and feed room in barn, they do great.

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Today is going to be a nice warm summer day they say--mid 80s, no breeze and plenty of sun. 9 more days until school starts! and then I get peace and quiet while I am home working :) I will miss the kids but it will be good for all of us. I think DH and I are going to take a trip to a nice meat market about 1 hr away on the first day of freedom-they have the best cinnamon bread, I will buy like 6 and freeze :)

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Compromise. Here kitty, kitty! ๐Ÿ˜ You'll love them.

I have a LOT of ferals who keep mice under control. One came and brought friends.๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคท. But they are worth their feed. Hunters all. I rarely see a mouse now....with crop fields on both sides and feed room in barn, they do great.
They are both pretty tame, obviously handled by children because they both took to my granddaughter right away. I picked up mouser I mean Jack, claws came out but didn't scratch me. I wanted them for the exact same reasons as you. Plus we have moles or voles or both.

Last edited:

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
They are both pretty tame, obviously handled by children because they both took to my granddaughter right away. I picked up mouser I mean Jack, claws came out but didn't scratch me. I wanted them for the exact same reasons as you. Plus we have moles or voles or both.

Just be mentally prepared for the first cottontail baby carcass they drag home in the springtime.

And the snakes ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ˜€

Finnie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Got two new farm animals today, mouser and moler. Orange and white tabby toms.
View attachment 20002

Nice kitties!

If they are not already fixed, get it done ASAP. Otherwise, whatever neighborhood Tom cat that rules your neck of the woods will kill them or run them off. Neighborhood Tom wonโ€™t see them as competition if they are neutered, so he will leave them alone.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Nice kitties!

If they are not already fixed, get it done ASAP. Otherwise, whatever neighborhood Tom cat that rules your neck of the woods will kill them or run them off. Neighborhood Tom wonโ€™t see them as competition if they are neutered, so he will leave them alone.
I considered that before getting them. And asked my neighbors if they have Tom cats. It appears we don't have a neighborhood Tomcat. Do you know how big is a neighborhood Tom cat's range could be? I've checked with neighbors within a 2 mile radius.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Just be mentally prepared for the first cottontail baby carcass they drag home in the springtime.

And the snakes ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ˜€
YES! ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ‘ maybe I should name one snaker ๐Ÿค”

But right now they are busy getting loved on by Kitty Patrol. My granddaughters want to take them home. Sorry, but jack/mouser/snaker and thunder/moler/voler are pawpaw's.
IMG_20220823_154220587.jpg

Last edited: