Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Steam some veggies to soften (teeth) -- cauli, broccoli, carrots -- put a bagful in his lunch! Maybe it'll slow him down, fill him up... :lol: healthfully. Maybe @FarmerJamie or @frustratedearthmother has a keto ranch dressing idea.

Way below norm here in my VA area. 😟 Not liking it.

Only 64 inside and I flipped heater on. Too cold for comfort.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Steam some veggies to soften (teeth) -- cauli, broccoli, carrots -- put a bagful in his lunch! Maybe it'll slow him down, fill him up... :lol: healthfully. Maybe @FarmerJamie or @frustratedearthmother has a keto ranch dressing idea.

Way below norm here in my VA area. 😟 Not liking it.

Only 64 inside and I flipped heater on. Too cold for comfort.
Quality ranch dressing is pretty low carb to start. Here's a sample

Screenshot_20230425-073716_Chrome.jpg

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Thanks for the coffee! On my second cup. Dandelion is full, warm and happy. I put a diaper on her so she could run around and was rewarded with her squatting to pee, and not on the floor.

I’ll get dressed when i finish my coffee. Got 2 guys coming to move heavy stuff from son’s shipping containers to my portable building this morning. Sheep are still bedded down this morning, they are usually up by now. I gotta get moving, but have to disturb Dandelion!

IMG_4172.jpeg

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
He said I gave him too much food yesterday which it wasn't my fault due to him always saying "it was a light lunch and was gone by noon" so let's see what he says today about it. No matter what I do or how good a job I do I don't do nothing right so maybe it's time it's time I get out but I'm not going to do that.
Let him pack his own damn lunch! You are NOT his mama and he is not a schoolboy! :duc

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Let him pack his own damn lunch!
He wouldn't and it would be fast food which we can't afford. Yesterday it was too much and now today it wasn't enough (just talked to him and his lunch is ALL GONE already and it's not even noon here yet). His lunch today was an Applesauce cup, fruit cup, pudding cup, 2 egg salad sandwiches, a bowl of leftover Alfredo noodle pasta side and baked Beans plus all his little snacks (nutty bars, banana, lil muffins, PB crackers) plus DD Iced coffee!!!!