Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Hot coffee and a little rain....slow day most likely. Made Cajeta (caramel sauce) last night, will make more cheese sometime today -- use up some milk! ☺️ Load up for winter, the cheese freezes well. May spin out cream 🤔 make some butter..?….

Took 4.5 dz eggs to a friend yesterday...another 6 dz to share 😱. Yeah, 10 dz a week. Need to thin the flock. Better add make egg salad & bread to today's chores.🤣

Cooler day, more rain. Nice break. Only getting low 80s 👍

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
And it is another very warm day here Puget Sound, as we are on to the next task in getting ready for winter,
the garage door were installed and turned-out very well. It will be nice to be able to open and shut the main one we use. they are well insulated.
image_16879105.JPG
Soaker hoses are on and the washing machine is going, I'll walk down and get the berries and corn watered after a bit more coffee. ???? My potatoes didn't flower or yet,, I thought they would by now,,I have 16 grow bags of potatoes,
Dog-gone Ziva knocked branches of the red potatoes being all excited that the baby chicks were out in the run :he NOT HELPING
image_16907777.JPG

👵- I need to start in on window washing. Its not as bad as I sike myself out to be. Once you get started :p I think I will start on the front of the house first, it has shade till 1 then the north side, the back has shade after 2pm,

Well, its 7am, Ill get a pitcher of Ice tea going , set some meat out to thaw and get rolling,

As the song goes--- 🎼 Ob-la-di, ob-la-da (la, la, la, la, la, la)🎶
Life goes on, brah (la, la, la, la, la, la)
La, la, how the life goes on🎶

🎶🎶 Our house is a very fin house --sept we have 2 dogs in the yard

image_67218945.JPG

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Yes,
Hot coffee and a little rain....slow day most likely. Made Cajeta (caramel sauce) last night, will make more cheese sometime today -- use up some milk! ☺️ Load up for winter, the cheese freezes well. May spin out cream 🤔 make some butter..?….

Took 4.5 dz eggs to a friend yesterday...another 6 dz to share 😱. Yeah, 10 dz a week. Need to thin the flock. Better add make egg salad & bread to today's chores.🤣

Cooler day, more rain. Nice break. Only getting low 80s 👍
I am still a slight bit disgruntled about not getting the Kinder Goats,,:duc