Frustratedearthmother's Journaling Journey

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Oh no! I'm one of those who has to clean up to go to town. Clean-up means mascara, a little shadow and some make-up. And, earrings. Gotta have earrings. Hair has to be at least pulled back if not 'fixed.' I don't go all out - but I have to look presentable. Presentable = no muddy, holey clothes and shoes not covered with poop, lol.

I did absolutely nothing today besides normal feeding. Sat on my butt and waited for the Safelite person to come and put a new windshield in my truck. Didn't happen. ARGH. DH had his phone set to not receive calls unless the caller was in his contacts. WHO DOES THAT? That means you can't get a random call here and there, but when you're expecting someone.....ARGH! He now has it reset. However, some blame goes to Safelite too - they had my number as a back-up and I didn't get a call or a text. Not happy about it.

Probably have new babies coming soon. Hopefully, tomorrow and not tonight.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
People don’t care what they look like.

i try to be presentable and clean enough with reasonably clean clothes, unless it is Home Depot and i'm trying to finish a project and i'm still wearing some grubbies. i figure most people in there would understand... nobody has ever commented.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Oh no! I'm one of those who has to clean up to go to town. Clean-up means mascara, a little shadow and some make-up. And, earrings. Gotta have earrings. Hair has to be at least pulled back if not 'fixed.' I don't go all out - but I have to look presentable. Presentable = no muddy, holey clothes and shoes not covered with poop, lol.

i wouldn't want to get into the car with poo on my shoes if i could help it anyways.

I did absolutely nothing today besides normal feeding. Sat on my butt and waited for the Safelite person to come and put a new windshield in my truck. Didn't happen. ARGH. DH had his phone set to not receive calls unless the caller was in his contacts. WHO DOES THAT? That means you can't get a random call here and there, but when you're expecting someone.....ARGH! He now has it reset. However, some blame goes to Safelite too - they had my number as a back-up and I didn't get a call or a text. Not happy about it.

yes, it's annoying when someone turns the phone off when i'm waiting for a call. usually it gets sorted out eventually. frustration short term... that's why i have a buzz cut, means it is harder to pull my hair out.

Probably have new babies coming soon. Hopefully, tomorrow and not tonight.

*bounce bounce!* :) :) :)

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Thanks!

Two boys today. One of them is polka-dotted, lol. Bunch o' little peepers out in the brooder now. Nekkid necks, 90 % of 'em are nekkid necks, lol. Got some more of my fancy chicks too. Silver Laced Chocolate Orpingtons. Absolutely beautiful birds. I'm excited to have more. Might try to sell the nekkie's since DD hasn't even started on her coop yet....Kids!

Last edited: