GIRLS ONLY PLEASE.. How do we cure this..

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
Well this sure has been a fun way to learn all about how to cure coot cooties.....from pickled, yogurt covered, lubed up, sunburned coots, there are just so many natural choices, why on earth would one turn to meds?

:gig

This thread has managed to keep me smiling thru my little issue (which is on the mend BTW) thanks everyone :hugs

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
Dace said:
Well this sure has been a fun way to learn all about how to cure coot cooties.....from pickled, yogurt covered, lubed up, sunburned coots, there are just so many natural choices, why on earth would one turn to meds?

:gig

This thread has managed to keep me smiling thru my little issue (which is on the mend BTW) thanks everyone :hugs
The real question is do the neighbors still have their vision?

Also, did the cops show up at any point in the last few days?

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
noobiechickenlady said:
Glad to hear you are on the mend! Sorry! I got all engrossed in the cooter talk, I didn't even ask how you were *blush*
THAT is what makes you blush? After all this cooter talk? :gig

DrakeMaiden

Sourdough Slave
Reaction score
Dace said:
:lol:

I was having so much fun with the cooter talk that I forgot how crappy my cooter felt :p
:D That is what we are here for, Dace. :) Part of healing the body is having a light heart, yes? I vote this the best thread of the week!

noobiechickenlady

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
freemotion said:
noobiechickenlady said:
Glad to hear you are on the mend! Sorry! I got all engrossed in the cooter talk, I didn't even ask how you were *blush*
THAT is what makes you blush? After all this cooter talk? :gig
*snort* Well, it IS just us girls here. What's a little yogurt covered, sunbathed, oiled up, pickled coot amongst friends? :lol:

Laughter is the BEST medicine :)