GIRLS ONLY PLEASE.. How do we cure this..

Bettacreek

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
I think that recipe should be added to the "What are you fermenting today?" thread..... :D :lol: :lol:

She never fails to entertain! :lol:
Alright, that one just about killed me. Now I have tears in MY eyes! Oh how I have missed SS. :D

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
Ah...I love you guys!

So the yogurt seems to help at first, at least it has a cooling effect....but then it seems to agravate. Yesterday I really took very little action (meaning I did nothing to correct the coot situation) and by the end of the day I felt better. Then I applied yogurt and went to bed, woke in the middle if the night itchy and very uncomfortable, so I got up and gently wiped things down with cool water.

I think there is improvemnt though!

DrakeMaiden

Sourdough Slave
Reaction score
2 other things that can help prevent or cure an infection down there: 1. use coconut based soap and eat more coconut or coconut oil. I only use coconut based soap in the shower now and I find it a good preventative. Besides, I just like to smell like coconut. :) You could probably also slather coconut oil down there without ill effect. Sometimes the buggies in the yogurt can become irritating too, so you may want to switch to coconut oil for a while.
2. go naked at least waist down at night. I actually learned this at summer camp when I was too young to understand it. Some girl in my cabin said that that organ needs to "breathe." I can't tell you how long I was confused by that statement. :gig So coots need fresh air, I guess. Even better would be going outside and letting a little sun shine down on it. I bet the neighbors would LOVE you for that one. :p :lol:

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
I am game for a lot of things but sunning my coot is where I draw the line...sheesh! :lol:

I drink coconut milk daily, never thought about oiling up the ol' coot with coconut oil...although I have read that it can be safetly used as a natural lubricant ;)

I do go panty-less at night....given that the coot likes fresh air.

You gals are hysterical ( and listen to how I am talking now :he .....I will speak in a lady like fashion.....I will speak in a lady like fashion....I will......)

Thanks for all of the great ideas :hugs

pioneergirl

Wannabe Pioneer
Reaction score
Soooo.....slather coconut oil and sunbathe the coot???? *tiptoeing around whispering "ouch the sunburn, ouch the sunburn....OH NO I"M PEELING!!" :lol: :gig

Sorry, I know this is a serious issue, but dang, how can we not laugh at the whole "coot" thing???? :hu

DrakeMaiden

Sourdough Slave
Reaction score
:gig Those were not intended to be step-by-step instructions. Though it might well fry any little coot buggies away. :p Might also blind your neighbors. :lol:

kcsunshine

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I can just hear it now: Little neighbor man yells, "Don't look Ethel, it'll put your eyes out!" (while hanging over his fence looking :ep

DrakeMaiden

Sourdough Slave
Reaction score
kcsunshine said:
I can just hear it now: Little neighbor man yells, "Don't look Ethel, it'll put your eyes out!" (while hanging over his fence looking :ep
:lol: Perfect!