Ohiofarmgirl'sAdventuresinTheGoodLand-where ya been? whatcha been doin

dragonlaurel

Improvising a more SS life
Reaction score
If I had to be outside at that time - who cares what I'm wearing? . Anybody that doesn't like it can look another direction. :tongue
Bras were invented by some sadist and I stay comfortable at home . . . even in the yard. :bun ;)

Javamama

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Bras are evil :rant And should I ever meet the man who invented them :somad

Bourbon Red

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Pant, pant, pant....groan and pass out... .35 qts of pears OFG! We'll think fondly of you all winter - not that we wouldn't anyway, but - you know.

Ah - country life - at our old house I'd have been hauled of to jail immediately for running from the house screaming anglo-saxon obscenities and waving a loaded rifle in the air - in my underpants. Luckily the school bus had just gone - otherwise I'd be registering my address with the sheriff for the rest of my natural life as well.... But sometimes the varmints won't wait for you to get fully dressed.

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
hey DL - here's what the tomato business was about:
http://www.sufficientself.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=5279&p=4

ha!

java - it slays me that we can confirm water on the moon but NO ONE can come up with a comfortable bra that WORKS? seriously? sheesh. anyway.

Great work on the pears BR!!! wowza i can't believe you did the whole mountain of them! whoot!

speaking of underthings, BR .. heh heh heh... nothing like showin' the neighborhood how its done! ha! most of the time i wish you and your crew lived closer... but one germanic, semi-clad weapon wielding varmint killer is plenty for this county. ha!

yikes - gotta take the puppy out. she's so cute!

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
OK, this may be TMI, but....since you all started it.. :p I prefer to let the ladies be free as well. However, when I MUST cage them, its sports bra's baby!! But, let me warn ya...dont even TRY to get out of one when its 100 degrees outside, and you have been working out in the heat. I sweat, those things shrink wrap ya!!
BR, GREAT job on those pears! Wowsa!

kcsunshine

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
There's something to be said about small tomatoes. I have been known to run to the grocery store without mine being staked. Evil creation, the bra.

Javamama

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Thanks to surgery, I now have cherry tomatoes that can go without staking unless I need to cover the, um - stems? :p Or would that be the blossom end? OK, too weird. I'm changing the subject.

Hey OFG - I was just thinking out loud over in Dace's place - do you think I should take the goats out trick-or-treating at the golf course community tonight? You could come and bring Nibbles and Debbie :lol: Or maybe I could put a harness on Fran the duck...