smoking or Not.......

heatherv

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
You're doing so great, Roosmom! Keep it up! And hey, did I read over on BYC you got you first egg? Or am I getting all confused on people/places? If so, congrats! If not, Sorry for mistaken identity! LOL! I'm way behind on both sites, and was trying to read/catch up last night, but was very tired.

roosmom

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
heatherv said:
You're doing so great, Roosmom! Keep it up! And hey, did I read over on BYC you got you first egg? Or am I getting all confused on people/places? If so, congrats! If not, Sorry for mistaken identity! LOL! I'm way behind on both sites, and was trying to read/catch up last night, but was very tired.
HEE HEE 2 eggs, one saturday, one sunday. No you are not confused. Thank you!

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
I'm not going to correct your post. :lol:

Keep it up. You're doing great.

hoosier

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I just caught this thread. Good for you for quitting!
My brother takes all of the money he used to spend on cigarettes and takes a vacation.

annmarie

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Congratulations on making the decision to quit Roosmom. And congrats on making it though your first week+! :bouquet This is one of those moves in life that will lead you to say "I'm so glad I quit, it was one of the smartest things I've ever done." My husband and I both smoked and quit many years ago and it really changed our lives for the better, in countless ways.

roosmom

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I REALLY WANTED ONE TODAY :barnie -BIG FIGHT WITH PHONE COMPANY :thun. But I have resisted...God give me the serenity to accept the things........:hit
BIG FIGHT WITH PHONE CO AT WORK, STARTED AT 920AM UNTIL 1040AM.......

ldburton

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Keep going, you can do it!! I'm pulling for you, too. It's been 17 years smoke free for me after 20 years of on and off heavy smoking. I can't imagine paying today's prices, either.

big bertha

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Just wanted to send an encouraging word your way. I don't know you, but I am proud of you. I know how hard this is. My mom has been cigarette free for like 8 months now. She smoked for over 50 years. She did it with help from Chantix---but she did it. Hang in there. Her other helper was Tootsie Pops.
Also the built up stress from NOT smoking is just what the phone company needs!! You were picked for this for a reason!!