Technology is ruining the human race

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLSranch

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Dailywire.com is not a bad source of intellectual info that isn't just liberal WTH BS. It does have a membership fee so I just listen to it on the radio and sometimes people like Ben Shapiro on youtube.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Me trying HARD not to get the boot : 😂
IMG_20210415_215812_217.jpg

Awesome day today, got my membership. How you guys like my new profile picture, pretty snazzy hu?

I pray to Almighty God that I'm an example. Lord Jesus knows my free speech has been surpressed long enough... It will now be heard LOUD AND CLEAR, starting local attending town hall, school.board and country commissioner meetings. Neighbors are telling me to run for mayor, we'll see where all this goes.

Been praying hard 🙏 that the Peaceful Silent Majority, wake up and become the Peaceful Vocal Majority. There's power in numbers, together we stand, divided we fall.

There's absolutely no need for violence that we see so much of today, it embarrasses me as an American to no end. We only need our peaceful voice to be heard, to enact big positive change, easy enough... Let's get this GOP Party rolling, like thunder through the valley.
ILGOP Membership Card 1~2.png

Enjoying - Life, Liberty and Happiness 100%

Last edited:

CLSranch

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I always get confused when people switch pics. Doesn't mean I don't like it, just you know. Head injuries and complacincy. And now I have a better idea where your from though. I wondered, besides zone. Curiosty and gardening helps to know.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I always get confused when people switch pics. Doesn't mean I don't like it, just you know. Head injuries and complacincy. And now I have a better idea where your from though. I wondered, besides zone. Curiosty and gardening helps to know.
Southern IL District 12, Dick Durban (D) is our Senator. USDA Zone 7, known as "The Heart Land' Pray for us 🙏
download (1).jpeg

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I just wanted to say how much I appreciate being here but I have a new focus in life and it will require my undivided attention time and energy. By the grace and love of Almighty God and will of my Lord Jesus Christ, I will make a positive meaning difference. All that being said I don't expect I will participating here very often. Don't mistake my silence for lack of doing. It's just the opposite. Wish me Godspeed.

May All Mighty God, bless you and your family 🙏🇺🇸❣️

IMG_20210416_000822_083.jpg

Last edited:

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Creal, I have always stated that I absolutely detest anything to do with politics. However, in this current time, I am compelled to make my voice heard. Have joined a State of Maine group that is busy getting the word out, mostly in the form of informing members and public about upcoming house and senate bills that we need to take action on: making our numbers heard in opposition to the harmful legislation that they are trying to sneak by a sleeping America.

CLSranch

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
making our numbers heard in opposition to the harmful legislation that they are trying to sneak by a sleeping America.
They had a vote a few weeks ago that was simply unheard of. I heard about it on the radio and the media could not find out anything, which is why they were talking about it and trying to learn more. For those that it could affect positively, they knew and told their friends and family. For those paying for it (everyone else), it was over before they could hear about it.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Creal, I have always stated that I absolutely detest anything to do with politics. However, in this current time, I am compelled to make my voice heard. Have joined a State of Maine group that is busy getting the word out, mostly in the form of informing members and public about upcoming house and senate bills that we need to take action on: making our numbers heard in opposition to the harmful legislation that they are trying to sneak by a sleeping America.
This exactly ^^^ I would rather not deal with politics at all honestly. But because the Peaceful Silent Majority has been silent, you've seen and are living with the result now. For the sake of God and Country and expecially the children (our future). We now need to become the Peaceful Vocal Majority.

I guess you already seen or heard we went DEFCON 3 this morning. If not, here's some links for your awareness. Please 🙏
Screenshot_20210416-140411.png

Last edited:

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Yep. I'm aware. At this point, all we can do is sit and watch, and of course PRAY. However, I don't pray as do all the folks who are blabbering, asking God to bless our country. Why should He? Our leaders have kicked Him out of our schools, government, and are working fervently to ban us from worship and fellowship. Instead, I pray for His will. Exciting times are upon us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts