Trespassing?

Up-the-Creek

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Awwww,..it is so nice to see people actually be nice and to get along,....positively heartwarming. :D Good job guys! :clap

hwillm1977

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
ohiofarmgirl said:
SKR8PN said:
Wifezilla said:
I sell a lot of those signs at my shop! :gig
My other favorite is:

"Shoot'em all. Let GOD sort'em out."

:ep :clap :clap :clap :clap
"If you can read this you are in range"
I have one that says 'My pit bull can make it to the fence in 2.6 seconds, can you?' (we don't actually have a fence, but I liked the sign... lol)

I have no problem with people (church ladies or otherwise :) ) coming to the front door and knocking... my issue is with random people thinking my yard is free for their use.

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
ohiofarmgirl said:
they drove away REALLY fast. i think the wife was yelling at the husband for looking at my ...umm.. tomatoes (i was in the garden).

;-)

i tell 'em all: CALL FIRST.. you never know what you'll find going on around here!
Are you coming to the Ohio get together with Aly?
I wanna bring you a cake. :gig :gig :gig

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
SKR8PN said:
ohiofarmgirl said:
they drove away REALLY fast. i think the wife was yelling at the husband for looking at my ...umm.. tomatoes (i was in the garden).

;-)

i tell 'em all: CALL FIRST.. you never know what you'll find going on around here!
Are you coming to the Ohio get together with Aly?
I wanna bring you a cake. :gig :gig :gig
:ep :th

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
you know SKR8PN, they dont call him The Big Man for nothin... hee hee hee if you want to bring me a cake right there in front of him.. well... golly you'll only do it once!

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
ohiofarmgirl said:
you know SKR8PN, they dont call him The Big Man for nothin... hee hee hee if you want to bring me a cake right there in front of him.. well... golly you'll only do it once!

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
You'd be amazed at what fear can do for the speed of these old, short, fat little legs.
:gig :gig :gig :gig :gig :gig

I can't wait to meet you guys! :celebrate Ya gotta LOVE a sense of humor!

kcsunshine

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
At least you all are having problems with strangers. I have a BIL I don't want to even pull in my driveway - much less come in my house - but he's family, so what can you do?

On Our own

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I'm with you sunshine DH pulled a gun on his own mother once for trespassing. She was playing a "halloween joke" and came onto the property wearing a stocking over her face and dressed like a bum. As our house had been broken into and I have been threatened before ( I work sometimes with people who are not stable and occasionally they find my home.) I did not take lightly to the sight of a masked person wandering in off the far edge of our property.

My kids were about to get off the bus and this person was wandering toward the bus stop. DH and I quickly decided I would drive to the end of the drive snatch the kids the second they got off the bus and drive to the police station while he took a gun and made sure the person did not enter our house.

His mother is clueless. He was furious with her. He is military trained you never pull a weapon unless you are willing to use it so the fact that he had it out and loaded meant a lot to him.

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
kcsunshine said:
At least you all are having problems with strangers. I have a BIL I don't want to even pull in my driveway - much less come in my house - but he's family, so what can you do?
You just reminded me of the time my in-laws arrived two hours early for a last minute visit. They had called ahead but got here while DH was at the store, I was vacuuming DS's room and didn't hear them. We had arranged for my mom to take the dogs to her house so we didn't have to deal with MIL whining about them. Well, they tried to come in the house and the lab/dobie started barking at them and MIL was terrified. The dog is a sweetheart who just happens to like to talk. His nickname is Kobi Doo, after Scooby. Once my mom arrived to take the dogs MIL backed me in to a corner hollering at me. That was the one time I snapped back at her. "You told us you'd be here at noon. You are two hours early without calling to let us know. What if we were all at the store? You'd be sitting in the driveway! What if you were someone who wished to cause us harm? That dog would have scared you off!" DH got home to find us, me literally stuck in the corner and her wagging her finger in my face. It's the one time I've seen him really stand up to his mother. They haven't visited here since. We go to them. And leave the dogs at home.