What did you do in your garden today?

Larsen Poultry Ranch

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I checked on my grafted tree and it's alive!! The graft worked!

My first time grafting and 1/5 are growing, 2/5 look like they didn't take, and 2/5 still to be determined.

KIMG3036.JPG

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I tilled another garden area. Soil looks really good there. I had put a lot of wood chips in that area a couple of years ago. This is the first time I've tilled that area since then. Hope to get it rowed up tomorrow sometime. I'll be planting soon if this warm trend continues! Yippee!!

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Strawberries from farmerseed are due in next week and some special gift is due the following week. I seen a few of you ordered stuff from farmerseed, has anyone got their order in yet?

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Strawberries from farmerseed are due in next week and some special gift is due the following week. I seen a few of you ordered stuff from farmerseed, has anyone got their order in yet?

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸
Mine isn't due until May, you all will have to let me know the condition of your items
Mine is due monday. Ive been watching the tracking. It was shipped last friday fedex smartpost. Fedex obviously is sitting on their ass with it as its been sitting in MN for a few days. They should have just sent it USPS as it would have been quicker and cheaper for them to boot.
With FedEx Smartpost, it will eventually end up with USPS. I am not sure why it works that way but it does, or at least it has either my precious shipping experience. It is likely 'sitting' during transfer. You should see an updates tracking # within the tracking notes soon. Or you can try and track the number through USPS just add a 93 in front of your current tracking number.