Whats for Dinner?

prairiegirl

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Yesterday, we hosted a Christmas party for my Dad's side of the family. We have leftovers, but had some of the ham for breakfast and then some were eaten for lunch. So, my plan for leftovers for tonight's meal might have to be altered.

I'm thinking maybe goulash and cornbread..........of course I need to get off of the computer and get cooking.

keljonma

Epicurean Goddess
Reaction score
Leftover brown & wild rice & veggie casserole with a leftover baked potato for me. DH made his lunch for work, so I have no idea what he took...

ETA - I know what DH took for dinner - the leftover rice & veggie casserole! :D
So I'm having homemade bread toasted with home grown backyard jewels fried in a little butter. YUM!

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I started a pot of beef stew this afternoon. It sould be done on time. I just need to take a vote from kids on dumplings or biscuits.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
ribeye steaks and polish sausage and corn on the cob
fast dinner here also...so much to do, so little time.

hmm...that is Tony's idea of eating up the bad stuff like the sausage so he won't waste it......

well I won't be buying more..LOL

reinbeau

Moderator Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Salmon fillets, sweet potato fries (both courtesy of Trader Joe's) and frozen cauliflower/broccoli mix. Quick and easy tonight, I worked until 6:30. It was delish!

prairiegirl

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
All the soups sound good - a perfect meal for this frigid weather here. But, we had leftover Goulash and cornbread.

Tomorrow, I'm making a big batch of meatballs to have in the freezer. So, it's meatballs with sauce of DH choice, some sort of potato and a veggie.