Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
images

It's all by the coffee pot today along with a cup or two (depending on the size of your cup) in the coffee pot.
The fridge repairman did show up yesterday and didn't do nothing except to tell me that he "thinks" the top fan went but the only way to know for sure is to do a manual force defrost which would take 48 hours UNPLUGGED with all 3 doors open then plug back in wait for it to get to temp then put a bottle of water in freezer and wait for 12 hours. IF within 12 hours the bottle of water doesn't freeze then to call them so than they could come back out and replace the defective fan. By the way there is a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT against Samsung, LG (and Kenmore which is made by LG) and Frigidaire because of the faultiness of their fridges. FH called the company we're buying the fridge from and they are bringing us a different one on Oct 2nd. Just before he got here I looked up the repair company and there wasn't hardly any good reviews for that company.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
fake stuff again this morning. i'm trying to use it up. the jar is probably 5yrs old and still about half full...