Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Got the tub in and a new wall up...the new tub was not as flexible as the one we removed, so the wall got pretty gouged up getting it in...this is a very small bathroom. Just need to do some trimming on the tub, sanding and staining of the wall, putting towel and shower rods back in, etc.

Big changes in a small room, so looks very strange right now. I'm pretty pleased with the results so far, though.

We managed to put in shut off valves on the water lines behind the tub and that's always an improvement any time you can get those into your water lines.

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Did you take pics of the "before" Bee?

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Currently turning a youth/toddler bed frame and some old table legs into a child's glider swing. Will post pics when done.

Trying to clear the carport out of my various materials intended for repurposing or refurbishing.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Got the construction and trim done on the bay window/window seat project and a coat of primer on it. Hope to get the painting of it all done tomorrow so I can finally move on. Will likely do some stenciling or decals on it later when the paint cures out well.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Mom runs circles around me too. she can't do roofing any more and i don't much want to do it either. i'm a bit too clutzy for that to trust myself on a roof a lot of the time.