North or South?

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
big brown horse said:
Bee, that sounds like heaven! No wonder John Denver was so happy in WV!!
Well...that and a little Mary Jane! ;) :D Loved John Denver, BTW! :love When I look around at the scenery I think I can actually hear some of his music..... :)

Lovechooks

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Not to sure about John Denver, my hubbie loves him but I think he had domestic violence issues myself and wasn't such a nice person.

Amos you are truely a legend! Thank you I am getting an idea about who's where and what, I know little about the USA or even that Hawaii was part of it. Although Many people think NZ is part of Australia. :rolleyes: It's not!

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
Thank you all. I'm actually not that good at all, its kind of sloppy.

Joe, thats a good idea, but I have absolutley no idea how to work PDF's, my computer starts freezing up when I open any of those. The only suggestion I have is to find a different map that isn't PDF...

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=regions+of+the+united+states&btnG=Google+Search&aq=o&oq=&aqi=

I'm sure you can google certain regions of the US to have maps of those seperate also.. Honestly I'm not that good at computer stuff.

Yes LoveChooks, I bet everyone will enjoy learning about Australia. I have some friends over there, a couple of us on a different site mail one of them Poptarts, she says they don't sell them over there much (I would die without my poptarts, I love them even if they aren't the greatest for a person), and she mails back things like Tim Tams, I can't remember the other things. Something about Vegemite, which I would never eat.

They need to give Poptarts back for you guys.. I signed the Poptart petition, no idea how it went down though.

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
Ooh, almost forgot!
854_ssmap.jpg

Getting crowded! I made a guess from your description Bee.. Was I in the general area?

nightshade

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Amos said:
I was feeling a little technical..
I tried to add everyone that posted on the map (I haven't any idea where to add you for sure Nightshade), hopefully I didn't get anything wrong. I had to redo a couple arrows though
Okay since I have no clue how to work the map thingy I will try to explain it a little better so maybe you can find me. I am in Columbia County if you can find Bloomsburg (where the big fair is) that is close enough lol I am about 20 miles North east of there.

edited to add - Pretty much just north of the second "s" in Beekissed on your last map :)

Lovechooks

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Amos Iv not heard of poptarts, now Vegemite's another thing, just about all kids here are reared on the good old Vegemite, love it!

Tim Tams I try and stay away from, they arn't so good for my hips! :D

unclejoe

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I don't know how this is going to look. The text seems a little small. I guess we'll see when it posts. I only did the north, but if it works I'll add the rest of the country as time allows.
Nightshade, I think I put you closer to the poconos than you are. I just saw your post that mentioned Bloomsburg.

335_map03.gif

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
It looks good Joe! Want to be our new mapkeeper?

I'm sorry you haven't heard of Poptarts. :( My friend says they sold them there but sales weren't good so they stopped. She says you can get them at US Food Stores, or something.. no idea where she said that was.

Here is the Poptart site.. http://www2.kelloggs.com/brand/brand.aspx?brand=202 some are missing from the list, but still :love