WHAT ARE YOU CANNING TODAY?

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Why is there no screen licking emoji for this thread?

Fixed it
ed35efa7809fc619405d141b503bb6f6~2.jpg

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

murphysranch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I used one of the pressure canned pints of my ham hash concoction last nite. Really wasn't hash. But it was tasty and with the liquid simmering, I plopped four fresh from the morning eggs on top of the mixture. If I do this again, a pint will not feed both of us. I'll use quarts next time. But hey, its a quick meal and uses some of the 10 eggs I'm getting every day.

Sammster

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Haven't done much posting lately :( But I'm still freeze drying stuff; shredded cheese, all kinds of fruits and vegetables, eggs. I did some meat, but it seems to get a little tough; I think it works better already cooked instead of raw.
That's good to know. The only meat I've freeze dried raw was some venison cubes that DH will use in chili, at some point. I have lots of freeze dried eggs, veggies, fruits... and some meals. It's great when there're left overs. Have you tried cubed, ice cream sandwiches, for snacking? Yum

Last edited:

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
I used one of the pressure canned pints of my ham hash concoction last nite. Really wasn't hash. But it was tasty and with the liquid simmering, I plopped four fresh from the morning eggs on top of the mixture. If I do this again, a pint will not feed both of us. I'll use quarts next time. But hey, its a quick meal and uses some of the 10 eggs I'm getting every day.
"Tasty" is the best evaluation criteria!

Latest posts