Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Well, last evening was some pretty severe rigors (teeth chattering) with a low grade fever, but lots of fluids and bedrest. Up and about a little (besides potty breaks). Feeling meh with no stamina. Had to bail on seeing the kids today.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
squash processing didn't go well as most were not edible. tossed about 90 lbs on the weed pile so the critters can eat them. cooked up a buttercup for dinner and also some chunks of another that was ok, finishing up cooking the rest of the chunks now and we'll eat that over the next few days. so nada makes it into the freezer for this year. :( good thing we have some left from the previous season. :)

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I know too many who should not be allowed any animals because any vet care is concidered too costly by them. Lucky if a dog makes it to 5 years. Or the idiot who penned sheep without food in the high desert because they could just "graze". Aunt called cops on that one after 3 days passed and she had witnessed this.

Neighbor of one family member gets 1 to 2 cats a year even though he told them before the first one not to get cats. Eagles ate them

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Well, the Windows 7 to clean and reset to factory set up, same with Windows 10 BUT the stinking windows XP does not reset to factory default, I have been truing to get this on cleaned all day- works slower that a sloth
holy cow, an all day project,
I will be working on it tomorrow I am sure :he